Thursday, February 15, 2007

The Original

Why am I finally joining the masses and starting a blog?
I'm not that great of a writer, in fact, I became an engineer so I wouldn't have to write in college. As you may find out my grammar is usually improvised.
I am not looking for something to keep be occupied. I just graduated college and started a full time job. Life is keeping me fairly busy at the moment.
And I don't have some passionate interest about some stupid obscure trinket that I want to tell the world about.
I guess it boils down to a person's need to feel important, to be heard. I have friends, family, a girlfriend, etc., that I can talk to, but they have all heard my thoughts thousands of times over (the amount of times they have heard me speak on worldly matters is in direct correlation to the amount of beers they have had with me).

I am just fed up with feeling like a pawn, like everything on Earth has some impact on my life, yet I have no impact on anything. I am not jaded or distraught. I am not depressed at all. I just want to throw my thoughts to cyberspace and let other ponder over what I have to say for once......

No comments: