Thursday, February 22, 2007

Anna, one more time

Again, sorry for all this Anna-Nicole stuff, but this is just too bizarre for me not to touch:
http://emuse.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/14030

Why was there no intervention?

Anyways,
I have been wanting to talk about money and investing for someone who is just starting out with not a lot of money. I am going to write a more detailed article in the near future, but for now check out www.zecco.com. They are a free trading platform. Free! No fees! Bank of America has the same thing, only with one catch: You must have 25K in a savings account with them. If I had that much in spare cash I wouldnt be worrying about free trading. I currently have an E*trade account but they are 12 bucks a trade and charge a $40 dollar inactive fee per quarter! I am just starting the process of opening an account, but this is definitely worth investigating.

No comments: